Trip Journal: My Unforgettable Experience at Kinema Club 🎟️✨
📢お知らせ📢
— 真夜中のサーカス (@mayonaka_circus) August 25, 2026
9/1(火) 開催『真夜中のサーカス -CHOICE-』
8月26日20時より、
4次抽選受付を開始いたします🤡
📍東京キネマ倶楽部
🕛9/1(火) OPEN 16:30 / START 17:00
🎫4次抽選期間 8/26 20:00〜8/30 23:59まで
🔽詳細・お申込はこちら🔽https://t.co/yuxZJe9a3B#真夜中のサーカス pic.twitter.com/kKVwAqGdGg
I started planning my trip the moment they announced their return to Kinema Club on September 1st. I purely wanted to see Taiga’s work and support the boys, especially since September 1st marks my 1st anniversary as a #真夜中のサーカス fan—I fell in love with their performance at the Sincere Festival last year. 🎪❤️
I’m very impulsive and I believe in fate. 💫 I purchased two flight tickets ✈️ for my elder sister and me in early July, even before ticketing opened. My mindset was simple: if I’m meant to go by God’s will, nothing can stop it, and if not, then I’ll just change the flight dates for a normal trip ✈️. I really didn’t think I would manage to get VIP tickets, but to my absolute surprise, our VIP tickets were confirmed! 😱🎉
私にとって初めてのライブ体験は、まるで夢のように重なった時間でした。東京キネマ倶楽部での公演が発表された瞬間から、「絶対にライブに行きたい!」と心に決めていました。
理由は3つあります。
- 9月1日は真夜中のサーカスのファンになってからちょうど1周年の記念日だから。昨年のシンセレフェスでのパフォーマンスを見て、一瞬でファンになりました。
- ずっと憧れていた大河くんの作品を、この目で見て応援したい。
- 真夜中のサーカスの凄さを、生で体感したい。
当時はまだ父の許可も取っておらず、チケットの当落すら分からない状態でしたが、自分の直感と運命を信じて迷わず姉と二人分の航空券を予約してしまいました。 FC先行抽選は本当に緊張しましたが、無事にVIPチケットをゲットすることができました!
Getting Permission & Preparing for the Journey 👨👧👧
But now came the main problem: getting my father’s permission! I knew my father might not be happy and would be hesitant to allow me to attend something labeled a "concert" or "live show." I was locked in two minds, endlessly agonizing over a single decision. I wanted so desperately to go, but I was deeply hesitant. I was mentally prepared and fully intending to cancel the whole thing if my father said no. I didn’t have a proper time to talk to him due to my busy schedule, and a whole month passed ⏳.
When I finally had time to talk to him, I prepped him first: “I’m going to say something that will make you worry… Can I go to this event?” I showed him the promotional advertisement 📄. To my complete surprise, his answer was fast, and it was simply a “You may go.” I can’t describe how happy I was! 🌊💖 I couldn’t believe that my father—a true worrywart 🥺 who used to pick me up early when I went out with my classmates just for lunch—had given me a direct “YES.” And I knew, this was meant for me! ✨
いろいろと思い悩み、もし父の許可がもらえなければライブは諦めてフライトの日程を変更する覚悟もしていました。ですが、まさかあの心配性の父から一発で「行ってもいいよ」と許可をもらえるなんて、夢にも思っていませんでした。
その時、「あ、これは絶対に行く運命なんだな」と心から感じました。
Because he trusted me so readily, I felt an even stronger sense of responsibility. I made a firm promise to myself to be extra strict with my attitude, conduct, and boundaries during my stay in Japan—especially while attending the live show 🎭. Even if he wasn't there to see what happened, I refused to do anything that would betray the trust he had so graciously given me. My intention was never to flail or get caught up in idol culture; I went to witness true discipline in action: movement mechanics, muscle control, center of gravity, power, and, above all, the directorial vision of Taiga, whose work I have respected for so long 🫡🌟.
父が私を素直に信頼してくれたからこそ、今まで以上に強い責任感が生まれました。日本滞在中、そしてライブを鑑賞する間も、自分の行動や態度、マナーに責任を持ち、節度を守ることを固く心に誓いました。
父の目が届かない場所であっても、私にくれた大切な信頼を絶対に裏切らない!
私にとって今回の旅は、単にアイドルに夢中になるためではなく、圧倒的なパフォーマンス力や、長年尊敬してきた大河くんの演出の世界観をこの目で確かめるためのものでした。
Shortly after, my youngest sister came to me pleading her case, saying she would be on her semester break during that period. Her birthday was in August 🎂, and she was already stressed with her studies 📚, so to encourage her, I bought another flight ticket as a reward and birthday present 🎁.
Since she wasn't originally part of the plan and I only had 2 VIP tickets 🎟️🎟️, I entered the ticket ballot for a door ticket for her so she could join us! 🤞 Leaving her alone at the hotel while we attended the live event felt like a waste of time and money, but letting her travel by herself felt unsafe ⚠️, especially since her Japanese wasn't very strong. Fortunately, we managed to secure her door ticket through the ballot! 🎟️🎉 I didn't want her to sit alone or miss out, so I planned to give her my VIP ticket to sit with my elder sister while I took the door ticket seat—after all, this trip was meant to celebrate both of them. 💕
その後、末の妹からもちょうどその時期が大学の休みになるんだとアピールしに来ました(笑)。勉強のストレスも溜まっていたため、少し早い誕生日プレゼントと日頃の応援を兼ねて、妹の分の航空券も追加で購入しました。
元々の予定にはなく手元にあるVIPチケットは2枚だけだったため、彼女のために抽選に応募しました。せっかく一緒に来たのにホテルに一人で残すのはもったいないですし、日本語があまり得意ではない妹を一人で行動させるのも心配だった。
幸運にも抽選に当選し、無事にチケットを確保できました!妹に一人で寂しい思いをさせたくなかったので、私はその席にまわり、妹に自分のVIPチケットをして上の姉と一緒に見てもらうことにしました。何よりこの旅は、二人を喜ばせるための旅でもあったからです。
The Crazy Schedule & Arrival in Japan ✈️
August was crazy 🌪️—I don't remember when I had a proper night's sleep 😴. Even right before my flight, I had 12-hour night shifts 🏥 for 3 consecutive days, along with a 3-day conference 🩺 which I attended in the morning immediately after every night shift. My last night shift was so crazy that I didn’t have time to sleep at all! Followed by the last day of the conference until the afternoon, I rushed home, packed my luggage 🧳, flew from my hometown to KLIA, and then flew out to KIX on 31/8/2026 🛫. Just before my flight, we registered my sister as a We-er, hoping everything would line up smoothly for the show.
8月は本当に怒涛の1ヵ月で、まともに眠れた記憶がありません。 渡航直前まで3夜連続で12時間勤務の夜勤があり、毎朝そのまま3日間の学会に参加していました。 最後の夜勤は超多忙で一眠りもできず、学会最終日を午後まで終えた後、急いで帰宅してパッキングし、地元からクアラルンプール国際空港へ飛び、深夜2時のフライトで関西国際空港へ飛び立ちました 🛫
出発当日は本当にバタバタな1日でした。💦
Even though I didn’t get good sleep on the flight ✈️—and in addition to my high stress levels, the passengers were so loud that it gave me a pounding headache 🤯—I was still very energetic as soon as I arrived at KIX on 31/8/2026 🛬. I went to meet my Kossy-fan friend in Namba, had yakiniku 🥩 with her, and headed to Tokyo by late afternoon 🚅. I had dinner 🍱 with my Japanese sister in Tokyo and arrived at the hotel after 21:00 🏨. Everything was set: both of my sisters would take the VIP seats, while I took the door ticket seat, because this trip was meant to celebrate both of them! 💕 After all that, I ended up going to sleep at 1:30 AM ⏰ and woke up at 3:45 AM for morning prayers 🤲, before heading to Kamakura at 5:00 AM 🚃—just to ride the Enoden for a photo at Enoshima Koukou Mae Station, which appeared in SLAM DUNK!🏀📸 This was a random idea I got when I couldn’t sleep during my last night shift 💡.
フライト中は機内が騒がしく激しい頭痛に襲われましたが、8月31日に関西国際空港へ到着した瞬間、疲れを忘れるほど元気が湧いてきました! 難波でこっしー担のお友達と合流して焼肉を食べ、夕方には新幹線で東京へ移動。東京で妹のように長い付き合いの日本人の友達と夕食を楽しみ、21時過ぎにホテルへ到着しました。
いろいろな準備で結局、寝たのは深夜1時半。しかし朝3時45分には朝の礼拝のために起床し、「スラムダンクの聖地・鎌倉高校前駅で江ノ電の写真を撮るぞ!」🏀📸と、午前5時には鎌倉へ向けて出発しました!
本当に衝動的で気まぐれなプランでした(笑)。
We returned to our hotel by 12 PM, took a short nap 💤, and dressed up for the event 👗. I didn’t put on much makeup—just moisturizing cream, sunscreen 🧴, and lip balm 💄 to hide my dry lips—because my intention was to see the work, not to be looked at, so I tried to be as modest as I could 🌿. I looked horribly like a zombie with that sleep deprivation lol! 🧟♀️
お昼の12時までにホテルへ戻り、少し仮眠をとってからライブの準備をしました。私は人前に出るのが恥ずかしいし、そもそもめんどくさがりなので、ほとんどノーメイクで会場に向かいました 😅💦 よく考えたら、あの寝不足でゾンビのような顔でよく行けたなと自分で自分に呆れてしまいます(笑)!
Our hotel was just a 2-minute walk to Kinema Club 🏢. I was completely calm until I arrived there—I think the distance shown in the photo says everything about how nervous we actually were! 🤣
ホテルは東京キネマ倶楽部から徒歩2分という目と鼻の先の距離でした。到着するまでは至って冷静だったのですが、実際に建物の前に着いた瞬間、心臓が爆発しそうなほど緊張してきました。
掲載した写真の遠目から撮った距離感から、当時の私たちの緊張ぶりがよく伝わってくると思います 🤣
My heart started racing 💓 even before entering the building, and it worsened when I had to speak to the staff 🗣️. I’m naturally very shy, so talking to strangers always makes me panic 🙈. I experienced a complete mental block when I met a female staff member; even though I had formed the answer in Japanese inside my head 🧠, I just couldn't bring myself to voice it out 🧊.
元々すごく人見知りなので、初対面の人と話すときはいつもパニックになってしまいます。会場に入る前から心臓はバクバクでしたが、スタッフさんに声をかけられた時は緊張がピークに達し、完全にメンタルブロックがかかってしまいました。
スタッフさんの言っていることは理解できているはずなのに、脳が全く処理してくれませんでした。
「言われた内容は分かっているのに、あれ…私いま何を聞いたんだっけ!?」という状態で…。💦 頭の中では日本語の返事が浮かんでいるのに、緊張のあまり言葉がどうしても口から出てきませんでした 🧊
The Backstage Tour & Surprise Sightings 🔑
As VIP ticket holders, we got the privilege to enter the hall earlier for a backstage tour. As soon as we walked into the hall, I heard a voice that sounded so familiar. Wait... what?! 😱 I was NOT ready to see him live! 😨 No, I wasn’t expecting Taiga to be there, or at least to be openly visible. I held my sister’s arm tight as I walked 🤝—no, seriously, I wasn’t ready yet! And then there he was, right in the center of the hall on the ground floor, talking over the mic to direct and give comments 🎙️. I couldn’t believe my eyes 👁️👁️, but I was so fixated on him that I don't even think I noticed any of the Circus boys during the rehearsals! All that was on my mind was, "No, I don't want to miss even a second of him!" 🤣 I felt sorry to the Mayonaka no Circus members. It’s not like I don’t like them, but Taiga was right there! 🤩
VIPチケットの特典で、私たちは開演前にリハーサルを見学させてもらうことができました。
ホールに入った瞬間、聞き覚えのある声が耳に飛び込んできました。「えっ…嘘でしょ!?」待って!生の大河くんを見る心の準備なんて、全くできていませんよ!😱
彼がそこにいて、しかも普通に見られるなんて思いもしなかったのです。
あまりの衝撃に、歩きながら思わず妹の腕を力いっぱい掴んでしまいました 🤝
視線の先、1階ホールの中央に大河くん🐯💕がいました。マイクを手に取り、指示やフィードバックを出している姿がそこにありました 🎙️ 自分の目が信じられませんでしたが、私は彼に完全に釘付けになってしまい、リハーサル中の「真夜中のサーカス」のメンバーが視界にすら入らないほどでした(笑)!
脳内は「一秒たりとも彼の姿を見逃したくない!」ということでいっぱいでした 🤣 メンバーには本当に申し訳ない気持ちですが… だって目の前にあの秋山大河くんがいるんだもん!?😱
I honestly don't remember much about the rehearsal visit other than... Taiga was right there. They rehearsed their new song, CHOICE 🎵—it was such a surprise, and OMG, I could barely handle it! Even while sitting in his chair 🪑, Taiga was executing the choreography hand movements with so much precision ✨. His movements were so mesmerizing that I almost screamed right then and there—I had to grab and hug my sister 🤗 just to keep myself quiet!
正直、リハーサル見学の記憶は「大河くんがそこにいた」ということ以外、ほとんど残っていません。
彼らは新曲の『CHOICE』をリハーサルしていたのですが、サプライズすぎて息が止まりそうでした 🎵 大河くんは椅子に座ったままでも、振り付けの手の動きを驚くほど正確かつ繊細にこなしていました ✨ その動きがあまりにも美しく魅力的で、その場で悲鳴を上げてしまいそうになり、声を出さないように必死で妹を抱きしめて耐えていました 🤗
After the backstage visit ended, they asked us to wait outside again until the doors opened at 16:30 🚪. My sisters and I immediately went down to the ground floor to wait. While in the elevator 🛗, I heard some Japanese fans mentioning that something was missing from the VIP plan, though I couldn't remember what was included in it anyway. After waiting outside for a bit, a staff member came out, apologizing repeatedly 🙇♂️, and invited us back upstairs. We took the elevator back up alongside a few Japanese fans who had come down with us earlier.
リハーサル見学が終わり、開場の16:30まで一度外で待機するように案内されました 🚪 私たち姉妹はすぐに1階へ降りて待つことにしました。エレベーターに乗っている時 🛗、日本のファンの方が「VIP特典の何かが抜けてたみたい」と話しているのが聞こえたのですが、私はそもそも何が含まれていたのかすら覚えていませんでした(笑)。私にとっては大河くんに会えたから、もうなんだってどうでもいいや!(笑)
外で待っていると、「ん❓ 何事だろう?」と状況が分からないままだったのですが、スタッフさんが申し訳なさそうに外に出てきて、再び上の階へ案内してくれました。先ほどの日本のファンの方々と一緒に、もう一度エレベーターで戻りました。
As the elevator doors opened 🛗, my sisters stepped out first and reacted with complete surprise 😮. I leaned over to peek at what caught their attention, only to see Nico smiling sweetly right in front of the elevator to welcome us 😄. Nico was on the right, and Dancho was on the left. I panicked so much at Nico's sudden appearance that it immediately triggered my fight-or-flight response 🚨—it was way too overwhelming and caught me off guard!
エレベーターの扉が開いた瞬間 🛗、先に降りた妹が「えっ!?」と大声で驚きました 😮 何事かと思って身を乗り出して覗き込むと、なんと目の前でNicoくん✨がとびきり甘い笑顔😄で出迎えてくれていたのです 😱!右にはNicoくん、どこに立っていたかは覚えていませんが確かに団長さんが見えました。あまりにも突然のNicoくんの登場と団長さんの圧倒的なオーラに大パニックを起こし、一瞬で「逃走モード」が発動してしまいました 🚨 「え?無理!無理!」と予期せぬ出来事すぎて、完全にキャパオーバーでした!
I instinctively stepped back, turning around to run 🏃♀️, but what I hit was the elevator wall and a few girls behind me 🧱 waiting for their turn to be welcomed by the members. Realizing that hiding in the elevator wasn't an option, I braced myself, dashed out, and immediately ducked behind my sisters 🫣. I couldn't bring myself to look at the boys at all, my brain went completely blank, and all I could hear was laughter 😆. I knew I had completely embarrassed myself right then! Later, my sisters told me that Nico looked genuinely shocked 😲 and tried to calm me down, while Shiomi was laughing in the background 🤣. Looking back, it's hilarious, but in that moment, I was so terrified that my brain strictly chose flight mode! ✈️
本能的に後ずさりして逃げ出そうとしたのですが 🏃♀️、ドスンとぶつかったのはエレベーターの壁と、後ろでメンバーのお出迎えを待っていた女の子たち 🧱
エレベーターに隠れるのは無理だと悟り、覚悟を決めて外へ飛び出すと、すぐに妹の背後に隠れました 🫣
彼らの顔を直視することなんて絶対にできず、頭の中は真っ白🤯 周囲からはクスクスという笑い声が聞こえてきて「やってしまった…完全に恥を晒した…」とは思いましたけど、もう本当に無理で、どうでもよくなるくらい「とにかく隠れたい!」としか思えませんでした 🫣
後から姉たちに聞くと、Nicoくんは本気で驚いた表情をしつつ私を落ち着かせようとしてくれていて、後ろでは潮見くんが大爆笑していたそうです 🫣 今振り返れば爆笑ものの思い出ですが、あの瞬間の私は恐怖のあまり完全に「逃走モード」を選択していました ✈️
CHOICE公演が始まる前に、私は先に「逃走」という選択をしてしまったわけです(笑)。
As it turned out, the original plan was for members to send fans off by the elevator—but since our group had gone downstairs early 📉, we accidentally received the full VIP greeting twice! 🙌 When they finally sent us off, I was still shaking uncontrollably 🫨. I kept my head down and dashed straight back into the elevator, avoiding eye contact at all costs. They were all glowing so brightly ✨ that my heart couldn't take it!
実は元々の予定では、VIP特典としてメンバーがエレベーター前でファンをお見送りしてくれるはずだったそうです。ですが私たちが早めに下へ降りてしまったため、結果的に怪我の功名(?)で豪華なVIPお出迎えを2回も体験することになってしまったのでした 🙌
そして本当の「お見送り」の時も、震えは止まりませんでした 🫨 目を合わせるのだけは絶対に避けようと、ずっと下を向いたまま一目散にエレベーターへ逃げ込みました。メンバーみんなのオーラが眩しすぎて ✨、私の心臓が持ちそうにありませんでした!💗
Asking for an Autograph & Finding My Seat 🖊️
While we were waiting for the elevator to head up to the hall, a few fans kindly came up to talk to me! One of them introduced herself as Saori-san—someone I had actually been following on SNS for her fan recordings! 🥹✨ It was so amazingly nice of her to reach out and talk to me, I was so touched! 💖
会場に向かうエレベーターを待っている時、何人かのファンの方がとても親切に声をかけてくださいました!そのうちのお一人、さおりさんは、実は私が普段SNSでファンレポなどを拝見してフォローしていた方でした!🥹✨ 向こうから声をかけて話しかけてくださり、本当に優しくて感無量でした 💖
When the doors opened 🎟️, we collected our tickets. My sisters were assigned VIP seats C-1 and C-2, while my seat was C-19 (though I had no idea where that was located yet).
開場してチケットを受け取ると 🎟️、姉たちのVIP席はC-1とC-2、私の席はC-19でした(その時はまだどのあたりの席か分かっていませんでした)。
The moment we entered the hall 🏛️, Imamura-san immediately came to greet us 🤝, telling us he was the Imamura who had replied to my emails. I was so touched by his politeness 🥺 and felt bad for troubling him and the staff. Thank you, Imamura-san! 🙏
ホールに入った瞬間 🏛️、今村さんがすぐに挨拶に来てくださいました 🤝 メールでやり取りをしてくださっていたあの今村さん本人で、その丁寧な対応に心から感動すると同時に、スタッフの皆様にお手数をおかけしてしまったことを申し訳なく思いました。
今村さん、本当にありがとうございました!🙏
Then OMG, I saw Taiga right there! 😭 He was walking around 🚶♂️, coordinating with the staff, before heading over to the right side of the hall. He stood in front of a table, registering something as a few fans lined up in front of him 📝.
そしてなんと、目の前に大河くん🐯💕がいました!😭 何をしていたのかは分かりませんでしたが、会場内をあちこち動き回っているのが見えました 🚶♂️
その後、彼はホールの右手側にあるテーブルの前に移動していきました。そこには数人のファンの方々が並んでいて、大河くんもテーブルの前に立っていました 📝
I was completely nerve-wracked 😬, but I knew this was a once-in-a-lifetime chance ⭐. I reached into my bag, pulled out my notebook 📓, and a marker pen 🖊️ happened to be hiding in my purse. I built up the courage and walked over to ask for his sign... but the second I stood there, my brain went completely blank! 🧠💥
心臓が飛び出そうなほど緊張していましたが 😬、これは二度とない一生に一度のチャンスだと思いました ⭐ バッグの中に手を伸ばしてノートを取り出すと 📓、メモ用に持ち歩いていたマーカーペンがたまたまポーチに入っていました 🖊️ 勇気を振り絞って彼のもとへ向かい、サインをお願いしようとしたのですが……彼の目の前に立った瞬間、頭の中が完全に真っ白になってしまいました!🧠💥「やっぱり無理!😭 」
I managed a faint "Ano...", to which he looked at me attentively 👁️, ready to help. I tried to ask, "Sain wo moratte mo ii desu ka?", but my voice completely failed me 🤐. All that came out was a tiny whisper of "Sain...", which made him lean in closer 👂 to hear me better. I tried repeating it twice, but my voice just wouldn't work—it was so frustrating! Luckily, my younger sister stepped in and asked for his signature on my behalf 🗣️. Surprised, he replied, "E? Boku de ii n desu ka?" (EH? You're fine with me?). I managed to tell him, "Hai, onegai shimasu." I don’t know if he could hear my whisper of "Zutto fan desu." 💭
私は蚊の泣くような声で「あの…」と呟くのが精一杯でした。すると大河くんは、真剣で優しい眼差しでしっかりこちらを見てくれました 👁️
「サインをもらってもいいですか?」と言いたかったのですが、緊張のあまり言葉が出てこず、出せたのは「サイン…」という小さな呟きだけでした 🤐 彼は優しく耳を傾けてくれたのですが、私はもどかしいほど言葉が続きませんでした😭 クヤシイ!
見かねた姉と妹が助けに入り、代わりに会話を繋いでくれました 🗣️ すると大河くんは驚いた様子で、「え?僕でいいんですか?」と聞き返してきたのです 😳 いや、「僕でいい」どころか「大河くんがいい」の!
I couldn’t look at him in the face 🙈, so I don’t know his reaction, but his hands were actually trembling as he took the marker pen! 🤣 He even struggled a bit to pull the cap off 🖊️. I think he might have been a little nervous too, because he completely forgot the date 📅 and asked us what day it was!
私は恥ずかしくて憧れの大河くんの顔を直視できず 🙈、どんな表情をしていたのかは見えなかったのですが、マーカーペンを受け取る彼の手がなんと震えていました!🤣 キャップを外すのにも少し苦戦している様子で 🖊️、サインもスムーズに書けなさそうで……もしかしたら大河くんの方も少し緊張していたのかもしれません。🤣 カワイイ!
日付を書こうとした時に、「あれ…今日って何日だっけ!?」📅と戸惑っている様子でした 🤣
There was so much I wanted to say to him 🗣️, but in that overwhelming moment, all I could do was thank him and mention that I've been a fan since Roppongi no Taiga—though I can't remember if I said "Roppongi no Taiga kara zutto fan" or "Zutto daisuki desu." 💕
彼に伝えたいことは山ほどあったのに 🗣️、あの圧倒的な空間と緊張感の中では、感謝を伝えることと「六本木の大河🐯からずっとファンです」と伝えるのが精一杯でした。💦
Then, he extended both of his hands, offering me a handshake 🤝. OMG, his fingers are so long and beautiful—I've always been so mesmerized by his hands and wrist movements, so him stretching out his hands like that felt like a total foul play! 😭 But I politely let him know that I couldn't make physical contact due to my religious beliefs 🙅♀️, so he gave me a warm, respectful bow instead 🙇♂️. (I bet he would regret it if I held his hands because I’m not gonna let go, lol! Especially with such beautiful venous vessels, I might do a thorough hand examination XD 💉🤣).
すると大河くんは、両手を差し出して握手をしようとしてくれました 🤝
え!待って!😳💔 ずっとあの手や手首の動きに魅了されてきたので、そんな風に手を伸ばされるなんて反則すぎます!😭
ですがムスリムなので、男性に触れることができないため 🙅♀️、丁寧にお断りすると、大河くんは理解して温かく尊重した様子でペコリと深々とお辞儀をしてくれました 🙇♂️
(逆にその手を握っていたら二度と離さないから、大河くんにとっては結果オーライだったかもしれません 🤣!一応血管フェチなので、あんなに素晴らしい血管が見えていたら、カニューレを入れたくなっちゃう 笑 💉🤣)。
My younger sister jokingly mimicked his famous Roppongi no Taiga line, and he burst out laughing 🤣, saying, "Natsukashii na!" Since he was still working, I didn't want to take up any more of his time, so we said goodbye 👋 and walked away. But I was like the South Bird from One Piece 🦜—no matter which direction my feet were walking, my head was completely locked in his direction, staring at him the whole time! 🤣
そして妹が冗談めかして、大河くんの有名な「六本木の大河🐯」のセリフを真似すると、大河くんは「懐かしいな!」と大爆笑してくれました 🤣
お仕事中の邪魔をしたくなかったので、私たちは「ありがとうございました」とお別れを告げてその場を離れたのですが……
ごめんなさい!私、完全に『ONE PIECE』に出てくるサウスバードになっていました 🦜🫣💦 足がどこへ向かって歩いていようと、頭だけは大河くんの方向にガッチリ固定されたまま、去り際までずっと大河くん🐯を見つめ続けていました……もう、だってカッコいいんだもん!🫣💔
We asked the staff to help us find our seats 🪑 since I was still in total shock and flight mode—I just couldn’t figure it out myself. My sisters were seated in the 3rd row 💺, so the staff led me over to seat C-19. They took me all the way to the back row... and walking further to the right side of the room, coming closer to where Taiga was... the staff stopped just 2 chairs right next to the exact table Taiga was working at! 😱
私はまだ完全なショック状態と逃走モードが続いていて、自分で自分の席を探すことすらできなかったので、スタッフさんに席案内をお願いしました 🪑
姉たちの席は3列目(C-1、C-2)だったのですが 💺、スタッフさんは私をC-19の席へ案内するために、どんどん後ろの列へと連れていってくれました……そして会場の右側へと進んでいくと、「え?まさか?」なんと先ほど大河くんが作業していたテーブルへどんどん近づいていくではありませんか。なんとスタッフさんが足を止めたのは、大河くんが作業しているそのテーブルの目と鼻の先、わずか2席隣の場所だったのです!😱
To make matters even wilder, the seat right next to me (C-20) was completely empty 🪑. I probably looked so silly staring at him the entire time 😍, but he was just so handsome, cute, soft-spoken, and such a gentleman... OMG, I couldn't handle it! It was truly sensory overload for my heart! 🤯❤️
さらに奇跡は重なり、私のすぐ隣の席(C-20)は完全に空席でした 🪑 ずっと大河くんの方を凝視していて、きっと周りからは相当怪しい人に見えていたと思いますが 🫣、実物の大河くん🐯は本当にカッコよくて、可愛くて、話し方もソフトで、どこまでも紳士的で……私にとってまさに感情が追いつかないほど、夢のような時間でした!🤯❤️
The Main Show Performance 🎭🎶
He went backstage as the show was about to start. Thanks to my seat—all the way in the back with an empty seat to my right (and an unknown guy on my left)—I was finally able to catch my breath 😮💨, calm down, and just enjoy the show.
開演が近づき、大河くんはバックステージへと戻っていきました。おかげで一番後ろの列、右隣は空席(左隣は見知らぬ男性)という恵まれた配置の中で、私もようやく息を吹き返し 😮💨、心を落ち着かせて純粋にショーを楽しむ準備を整えることができました。
As the lights dimmed 🕯️, a Pierrot appeared from the upper left of the stage 🎪. Because I was sitting on the far-right side, I had a crystal-clear view of him 👁️. The hands, the deliberate movements, the incredible sharpness—it was definitely my Taiga! 😭 OMG, what kind of absolute blessing was this?! It was just one continuous, overwhelming surprise after another 🎁. Subhanallah, alhamdulillah 😭
会場の照明が落ちると 🕯️、ステージ左上からピエロが登場しました 🎪 私は会場の端に座っていたため、その姿が信じられないほどクリアに見えました 👁️ 手のしなやかな動き、計算し尽くされた仕草、そして圧倒的なキレの良さ——間違いなく大河くんでした!😭 なんという神様からのご褒美でしょうか……!?怒涛のサプライズと幸福感の連続に、ただただ圧倒されっぱなしでした 🎁
There are so many things I want to say about the actual show. I was flailing over Nico's amazing vocals 🎤 and their incredible dancing 🕺! Whenever a moment got way too intense, I was practically flapping my hands 🙌, pressing my palms against my cheeks 😱, or clutching my head 🤯 just trying so hard not to scream out loud.
When I reached my absolute limit, I was furiously tapping the air right over the empty chair next to me! 🪑💨 (At home, I usually tap on the table or my pillow when I get this excited!).
本番のショーについても語りたいことが山ほどあるはずなのに、多すぎてメモを取っていなかったため詳しいところをいろいろと忘れてしまい、圧倒的な感動しか頭に残っていませんでした!
Nicoくんの圧巻の歌唱力や 🎤、メンバー全員の凄まじいダンスパフォーマンスには終始悶絶しっぱなしでした 🕺!胸が熱くなるシーンやテンションが上がりすぎる瞬間が訪れるたび、叫び出したいのを必死でこらえました。
The performance was extraordinary 🌟. During the first act, their dramatic acting was compelling 🎭, perfectly elevated by the immersive lighting 💡 and music 🎶. Dancho’s acting was phenomenal ⭐, and I couldn't stop laughing during the scene where Daichi became "possessed" by artistic ideas 🎨. During Daichi’s CHOICE scene, Nico was ridiculously cute and silly! 🤪
パフォーマンスは本当に言葉にならないほど素晴らしかったです 🌟 第一幕のドラマチックな演技はグッと引き込まれるものがあり 🎭、世界観に没入させてくれる照明 💡 や音楽 🎶 と完璧に調和していました。
団長さんの演技力は圧倒的でした ⭐!いや、団長さんヤバかった!!
大地くんが芸術的なアイデアに“憑依”されるシーンでは、自分まで憑依されたかのようにマジでツボに入って笑いが止まりませんでした 🎨🤣
大地くんの「CHOICE」のシーンでは、Nicoくん🤪がすっごくお茶目で可愛くてたまりませんでした!(≧∇≦)
Then came the second show 🎵! I could not stop flailing! Nico’s vocals were crazy!!!!! And it was better than what I was expecting!!!! It was so good that it could melt your tympanic membrane, lol! 🎶 And their dances were illegal! That’s crazy! 🔥 There were parts of each member I liked so much that they managed to trigger my flailing to the max. No, saying "good" is not enough! I need the video now so I can repeat it at least 5 times to highlight which part is good and what makes it good 🏆. The resistance, the gravity manipulation, the muscle control, their vocals, their stamina—everything was the best.
そして迎えた第二幕のライブパフォーマンス🎵!
もう興奮でジタバタが止まりませんでした!Nicoくんの歌唱力は本当にヤバすぎました!!期待していた以上のクオリティで、良すぎて鼓膜👂が溶けてしまいそうなレベルでした(笑)!🎶
そしてメンバー全員のダンスはもう反則級です!鳥肌が立ちっぱなしでした! 🔥
各メンバーの魅力的な見せ場が多すぎて、私のパニック&悶絶メーターは終始限界突破していました。正直「良かった」なんて一言じゃ到底表現しきれません!
どこがどう最高だったのかをコマ送りで確認して熱弁するために、今すぐ映像化して最低5回はリピート再生させてほしいくらいです 🏆 動作の緩急、重力をコントロールしているかのような身のこなし、完璧な筋肉の動き、圧倒的な歌唱力、そしてそれを維持する体力——すべてが間違いなく最高峰でした。
And Shiomi, he was the one I was a bit worried about because his voice wasn’t stable enough in the streaming performances I’d watched 📡. But no! I was underestimating him! His vocal control, his stamina, and his dance were excellent! 👏 OMG, I need to flail over Shiomi now! And he didn’t fail me, lol. I was expecting his clumsy talk, and he did it XD Shiomi is so cute for his clumsiness ☺️.
潮見くんもボーカルのコントロール、スタミナ、ダンスパフォーマンスすべてが本当に素晴らしかったです!👏 もう潮見くんに対してもキュンキュンして悶絶が止まりませんでした!そして、彼特有の期待を裏切らない可愛さも健在でした(笑)。あの愛すべき不器用で独特なトークを秘かに楽しみにしていたのですが、見事にやってくれて最高でした🤣 潮見くんのあの不器用さは本当に愛おしくて可愛いです ☺️
And Ryuga was so cute 🥹—his face was so small, he looked so fragile and soft that I wanted to protect him. But the moment he danced! It was crazy! ⚡ I’m not at the level to say it because I didn’t have the opportunity to watch their performances much, but based on the streaming performances I watched, Ryuga’s dance improved a lot!
そして琉翔くんも本当にかわいかったです 🥹 顔が驚くほど小さくて、どこか儚げで柔らかい雰囲気をまとっていて、全力で守ってあげたくなるような存在感でした。それなのに、いざダンスが始まった瞬間……もうヤバかった!!⚡自分はまだそこまで偉そうなことは言えるほど彼らのステージを見込めているわけではないのですが、配信などで見ていた頃と比べても、琉翔くんのダンスの進化とキレの増し方は本当にすごかったです!
I wanted to participate in the call-and-response 🗣️ when Dancho asked to reply "Yo Ho!" or Shiomi’s "Hey Ho" and Nico’s call to jump, but I was too shy that my voice and my body just froze 🧊. I was too shy to even clap properly 👏 I felt bad. I wanted to show my support more. I wished I could be louder! 📣
団長さんが「ヨーホー!」と煽ってくれた時や、潮見くんの「ヘイホー」🤣、そしてNicoくんのジャンプの掛け声の時など、私も一緒にコール&レスポンスに参加したかったのですが 🗣️、恥ずかしさが勝ってしまって声も体もカチコチに凍りついてしまいました 🧊 まともに手拍子をすることすら照れくさくてできず 👏、「もっと声を出して応援の気持ちを伝えたかったのに…」と申し訳ない気持ちでいっぱいになりました 📣
Enough with flailing, back to my normal mode: during the 2nd act, I also caught sight of Taiga sitting up on the 2nd floor, leaning over the railing—he looked so cute! 👀✨
あと、第二幕の最中、2階席からなんかちょくちょく声が聞こえてきてふと見上げると、手すりから顎を乗り出すようにしてショーを観ている大河くんの姿が目に入りました。え、待って!ヤバい!何あれ?めっちゃ可愛い!👀✨ あそこで何していたかと思いきや、特定のシーンで声を張ったり歓声を上げたりして、2階から見事にフロア全体の雰囲気をコントロールして盛り上げてくれていました!🔥👏
High-Touch Event & Stacking Chairs 🙇♀️🪑
As the show ended, everyone was moving all over the place 🏃♂️. My sisters and I were completely confused because we had no idea what we were supposed to do next ❓.
People were starting to line up for the high-touch event 🙌, and through all the commotion, I could see Taiga walking back and forth. I honestly couldn't tell if he was genuinely busy or if he just looked busy—either way, it turned out to be the absolute best unexpected fanservice because this South Bird got to keep her eyes locked on him for even longer! 🦜✨ Looking back, it’s a bit embarrassing because I know I was tracking his every move, and I'm pretty sure he realized it too! 🤣
While we were still standing there feeling lost, Imamura-san kindly came over and asked us to wait at our seats first 🪑 while the staff organized and arranged the queue for the high-touch event.
終演後、周りの皆さんが動き始めて私たちはどうすればいいのか分からず混乱していました 🏃♂️❓
ハイタッチ会の列ができ始める中、混雑の向こうで大河くんが行ったり来たりしているのが見えました。本当に忙しかったのか忙しそうにしていただけかは分かりませんが、私にとっては最高のファンサービスでした!サウスバードの私は、ずっと大河くん🐯から目を離せずにいたのです 🦜✨ 今思うと視線で🐯の動きを追いかけ回していたので、絶対に気づかれていたと思います!🫣
私たちが立ち尽くしていると、今村さんが親切に声をかけてくださり、ハイタッチ会の列が整うまで席で待たせていただくことになりました 🪑
I don't quite remember the exact sequence for the high-touch event 🙌, but I think it started with Dancho. He extended his hands to me for a high-touch, so I bowed to him 🙇♀️ and politely explained that I couldn't make physical contact. He graciously bowed back 🙇♂️, followed by Ryuga and Nico, who both bowed respectfully as well. Daichi might not have heard me at first, as he kept offering his hands for a high-touch and even playfully said, "Hora!" 🗣️ to encourage me! I explained to him again that I couldn't engage in direct physical contact, so Shiomi, who was standing right next to Daichi, also gave me a gentle bow 🙇. I felt a bit bad for not informing management in advance about my contact boundaries, but all the Circus boys were so incredibly bright, awesome, and gentle—especially Dancho and Nico! 💖
ハイタッチ会の正確な順番は少し記憶があやふやなのですが、最初は確か団長さんだったと思います 🙌 団長さんがハイタッチのために手を差し出してくださったので、私はぺこりとお辞儀をし 🙇♀️、「すみません、(男性に)触れないんです」と丁寧にお伝えしました。すると団長さんは優しく理解して深々とお辞儀を返してくださり 🙇♂️、続く琉翔くんとNicoくんも尊重するように丁寧にお辞儀をしてくださいました。
大地くんは最初うまく聞き取れなかったのか、ハイタッチしようと手を差したまま「ほら!」と楽しそうに促してくれました(ほら!の大地くんめっちゃ可愛かった) 🗣️ 再度タッチができない旨をお伝えすると、大地くんの隣にいた潮見くんも一緒に優しくお辞儀をしてくださいました 🙇 事前に接触の制限について運営側にお伝えできていなかったのは少し申し訳なかったなと感じましたが、真夜中のサーカスのメンバーはみんな本当に温かく、素晴らしく、優しさで溢れていました——特に団長さんとNicoくんの対応には心が温かくなりました 💖
After the high-touch event concluded, fans started lining up to buy merchandise 🛍️. We tried to join the line, but as more and more fans kept coming, we just moved to the back of the line towards the center of the hall. Meanwhile, Taiga started clearing up the hall by stacking and arranging the chairs 🪑, with other staff members joining in. As the merch line grew longer, fans began pushing the surrounding chairs aside to make room. Feeling a bit restless, my sisters and I decided to step in and help the staff stack up the chairs—we just aren't used to sitting idle while watching others work! 💪
I stacked two chairs together, and another two chairs, and tried to stack those two sets together—but they were quite heavy, and I started worrying that I might accidentally damage them. Right around then, Taiga was "scolding" his staff in a playful manager way 🗣️, calling out Imamura-san and gesturing over toward us as we were happily arranging the furniture! Honestly, having a physical task to do helped calm my nerves so much🧘♀️. Imamura-san kindly came over and said, "It's okay, you don't have to do that," but even though I wanted to keep going to stay grounded, I didn't want to cause any trouble, so I stopped.
Across the room, Taiga was stacking chairs on the left side while my younger sister started rolling and sliding chairs across the floor directly to him! 🤣 I didn't dare approach him myself, but my sister—not being a fan—treated him like any normal venue staff member! 🤷♀️ Seeing Taiga stack chairs was deeply meaningful to me, as his journey in the industry originally began by helping Johnny-san arrange chairs on his audition day 🪑⭐. I desperately wanted to ask him if chair stacking was still his favorite hobby!
ハイタッチ会が終わると、ファンの方々がグッズ購入の列に並び始めました 🛍️ 私たちも列に加わろうとしましたが、次々と人が集まってくるため、列の後方・ホールの中央あたりへと下がっていきました。その間、大河くんは他のスタッフの皆さんと一緒に、椅子を重ねて片付けを始めていました 🪑 グッズの列が伸びるにつれ、ファンの方々はスペースを作るために周りの椅子を押しやっていました。じっとしていられない性分の私たちは、スタッフの方々のお手伝いとして椅子の片付けに参加することにしました——誰かが働いているのをただ座って見ているのに慣れていないのです!💪
私は椅子を2脚ずつ重ね、それをさらに重ねようとしました——ですが思った以上に重く、「誤って壊してしまったらどうしよう」と不安になりました。
そのあと、大河くんが後ろにいる今村さんと目を合わせ、私たちを指さすようなジェスチャーをしながら、「何やってるの?お客さんに手伝わせちゃダメでしょ」と言わんばかりの表情で無言の「注意」を送っていました!🗣️
正直楽しかったですし、じっといられないタイプなので、ああして体を動かすことで緊張も落ち着きました。本当はもっと手伝いたかったのですが、自分の不器用さで壊してしまうのも心配でしたし、今村さんたちに迷惑をかけるわけにもいかないので、私は椅子を重ねるのをやめました。
……が、部屋の反対側を見ると、妹が床の上をすべらせるようにして、大河くんに向かってダイレクトに椅子をコロコロと転がして運んでいました!🤣私は自分から大河くんに近づく勇気なんて到底ありませんでしたが、ファンではない妹は大河くんをごく普通の会場スタッフさんと同じように扱っていたのです!🤷♀️
でも、大河くんが椅子を片付ける姿を見れるなんて、すごく感概深くてラッキーでした。「今でも椅子の片付けは趣味ですか?」とツッコみたかったです!🤣🪑
Photo Sessions & My Joke to Taiga 📸
After purchasing the photo session coupons 📸 for all five members, I went over to take my picture with Dancho first. I’m not used to taking photos—all my photos are taken with my family only, and I would usually make weird faces! 🤪 If I were demanding, I would ask Dancho to pose alone while I took the photo, but I didn’t want to trouble him and the staff, so I picked a simple pose of holding a banner with Dancho 🚩. Dancho was such a gentleman and so kind. He started the conversation by asking if I could understand Japanese, but the way he asked was like... am I a kindergarten kid? 👶 He asked me more, but I couldn’t remember because I was so nervous. Even my photo turned out to be... I don’t want to look back at it, it’s so embarrassing! 🙈 Once we finished, I noticed a massive line right next to Dancho's area—it was so long that I couldn't even tell who it was for; there might have been two separate queues merged together.
メンバー全員分の特典会券を購入した後 📸、まずは団長さんとの撮影に向かいました。普段は家族としか写真を撮らず、変顔ばかりしている私は、ツーショット撮影にまったく慣れていません!🤪わがままを言えるなら「団長さん単体のピンショットを撮らせてください」と頼みたかったのですが、団長さんやスタッフさんに迷惑をかけたくなかったので、指定ポーズの中からポーズ案②の「真夜中のサーカスの〇〇」をお願いすることにしました 🚩
団長さんは本当にかっこよく、温かい紳士でした。「日本語分かりますか?」と優しく話しかけてくださったのです。その後もいくつか質問してくださったのですが、緊張しすぎて何を聞かれたのかまったく覚えていません。出来上がった写真も……恥ずかしすぎて二度と直視できないくらいテンパっていました!🙈
撮影が終わってふと見渡すと、団長さんのブースのすぐ隣に途方もない長蛇の列ができていました。あまりの長さに誰の列なのか、それとも2つの列が混ざり合っているのかすら分からないほどでした。
Unsure of where to go next, I stood there feeling a bit lost and hesitant for a while 🤔. Then, I spotted Taiga coming down from the second floor, walking around and checking in with fans. Once he finished talking with a fan, I decided to approach him to ask about the photo session lines 📍. Since I couldn't spot Imamura-san and didn't want to accidentally bother a fellow fan, Taiga was the only recognizable person nearby I could turn to!
When I asked, he took a look at the coupons I was holding 🎟️ to help explain where everyone was located.
He super kindly mapped out the best order for me: he suggested I take photos with Daichi and Nico first on the second floor, then move on to Shiomi on the first floor since he had the longest queue, and mentioned that Ryuga's session hadn't started yet 🗺️.
どこへ向かえばいいのか分からず、しばらく戸惑いながらそこに立ち尽くしていました 🤔 すると大河くんが2階から下りてきて、周りを見回りながらファンの方々に声をかけているのが見えました。大河くんがあるファンの方との会話を終えたタイミングで、私は意を決して撮影の列について尋ねにいくことにしました 📍 今村さんの姿が見当たらず、初対面の人に話しかけるのが怖かったので、周りにいる中で知っているお顔は大河くんだけだったのです!
私が尋ねると、大河くんは会場の騒音の中で私の声を聞き取るために身を乗り出し、手に持っていた特典会券を示しながらジェスチャーも交えてとても丁寧に説明してくれました 🔊🎟️ 「どの券ならどこへ行けばいいのか」を優しく教えてくれて、「大地くん→Nicoくん→潮見くん」の順番で行くといいよ、とスムーズに回れる提案までしてくれました。
さらに感動的だったのは、あとから姉と妹に指摘されて気づいた出来事です。149cmしかない私なのに、大河くんと話している時に不思議とあまり首を痛めて見上げた記憶がありませんでした。理由を聞くと、なんと大河くんがわざわざ私と同じ目線になるように、しっかり腰を落としてかがんで話してくれていたそうなのです 👁️👁️ どこまで手厚い対応で紳士的なのでしょうか……!
Before heading off, I couldn't resist making a silly little joke 🤭. I told him I didn't have enough coupons for the photo session because one was missing. When he looked at me with a puzzled expression, I repeated: “Dancho to no shashin wa totta kedo, mada hitotsu tarinai” (I took photos with the others, but I'm still missing one). He looked at my coupons and asked which one, so I smiled and replied: "Yours." 😉
It took him a quick second to register the joke 🧠. I expected him to just laugh it off, but instead, he paused, recoiled with a cute “んっ!”, and pulled the most adorable angry-pout face 🥺, before bursting into laughter 🤣! I just wanted to surprise him with a funny comment, but I wasn’t anticipating such an incredible reaction! Honestly, that pouting face was so cute it should genuinely be illegal! 😭❤️
案内を聞いてそのまま立ち去ればよかったのですが、どうしても大河くにちょっとした冗談を言ってみたくなってしまいました 🤭 特典会券を見せながら「足りないんです」と伝えてみたのです。彼が「えっ?」と不思議そうにしてくれたので、私はもう一度「団長さんとの写真は撮ったんですけど、あと一つ足りないんです」と言いました。大河くんが券を確認しながら「どれ?」と聞いてくれたタイミングで、「大河くんの 😉」と伝えました。
そのジョークが通じるまでに一瞬の間があったので「あれ、伝わらなかったかな?」と思ったのですが 🧠 軽く笑い飛ばされるくらいに思っていたら、彼はハッと動きを止め、可愛らしく「んっ!」と声をあげて“プンプンおこ顔”をしてから大爆笑してくれました 🤣!
ちょっと驚かせようと思っただけだったのですが、まさかあんなに最高なリアクションが返ってくるなんて完全に想定外でした!あの可愛すぎる表情は、もはや反則レベルの国宝級でした!😭❤️
I think we had a longer conversation after that, though I honestly couldn’t remember the details myself because my brain was completely short-circuited by his cute reaction! My sisters told me later that he asked us, “Dō? Ikaga deshita ka?” (How was it? Did you enjoy it?). They told him that this was our very first time attending a live show, that it was amazing, the staging was wonderful, the choreography and lighting were perfect, and that we were deeply moved 🥺. He warmly replied, “Maji desu ka? Ureshii. Arigatō. Zettai mata kite ne.” (Really? I'm so happy. Thank you. Please definitely come again!). 😭💖
その後のやり取りについてですが、正直なところ私の脳は大河くんの可愛すぎるリアクションで完全にショートしてしまっていたため、自分では詳しい会話の内容をほとんど覚えていませんでした!🤣⚡あとから姉たちに教えてもらったのですが、大河くんの方から「どう?いかがでしたか?」と問いかけてくれたそうです。
姉たちが「ライブに参加するのは今回が初めてだったけれど、演出も、ダンスの振り付けもライティングも完璧で、本当に感動しました 🥺」と伝えると、大河くんはすごく嬉しそうに「マジですか?嬉しい。ありがとう。絶対また来てね」と温かく返してくれたそうです 😭💖
Later, we went to the second floor and, as he suggested, we went to Daichi first 📸. Daichi was so loud and cheerful, just as he appears in the videos, lol! I wanted to do the family photo pose with him, but I wanted to stand behind and have him sit in front—so I gave up on that pose and chose a simpler, doable 2-shot pose instead. He asked me where I’m from and told me Malaysia is on the list of countries he wants to visit. I think he talked a lot, but because the staff was in a hurry to call the next person, I just bowed and thanked him.
Next, we went to Nico 📸. OMG, Nico! I was actually scared, lol! But he was very gentle and soft-spoken. OMG, he has a very beautiful, soothing voice that can melt any heart 🫠. And his smile, paired with his dimple, is so sweet 😊. He spoke to me softly in English, asking where I came from. Rather than Nico, I think his gentlemanly manner was closer to Shinzato Kota, because my image of Nico was a my pace, smug, bratty and mischievous character (which I like so much, lol!). But perhaps he was toning it down because he didn't want to scare me for the second time, lol!
After the photo session on the second floor, we went down to line up for Shiomi’s photo session. I’m actually so glad Ryuga's photo session started late and Shiomi's queue was super long—it meant I had a valid excuse to linger around a bit longer and continue being the ultimate South Bird! 🦜✨
その後、2階へと移動し、大河くんが提案してくれた通り、まずは大地くんの撮影に向かいました 📸 大地くんは動画で見ている通りの賑やかさで、とっても陽気でした(笑)!本当は「Spooky famの家族写真」ポーズで、私が後ろに立って大地くに前に座ってもらう構図にしたかったのですが、難しそうだったので諦めて、よりシンプルでやりやすいツーショットのポーズを選びました。彼はどこから来たのか尋ねてくれて、「マレーシアは行ってみたい国の一つなんだ!」と話してくれました。色々とおしゃべりしてくれたのですが、スタッフさんが次の人を急かしていたので、私はお辞儀をしてお礼を伝えてその場をあとにしました。まだ話したそうだった大地くんにも、困っていたスタッフさんにも悪かった気がしました 💦
次はNicoくんのところへ向きました 📸 正直、ちょっとビビっていました(笑)!でも実際のNicoくんは本当に優しくて、物腰が柔らかかったのです。もう、どんな心も溶かしてしまうような美しくて心地よい声の持ち主で 🫠、えくぼがのぞく笑顔がとってもスイートでした 😊 彼はどこから来たのか英語で優しく語りかけてくれたのですが(Nicoくんの英語の発音、すごく自然で素敵だった!)、私が思い描いていたNicoくんのイメージは、マイペースでドヤ顔気味な、いたずらっ子で生意気なキャラクターだったのですが(そんなところも大好きなんですけどね笑!)、どちらかというとNicoくんというより新里宏太くん本人の紳士的で誠心誠意の振る舞いそのものでした。きっと私を2度も怖がらせないように、少しテンションを抑えてくれていたのかもしれません(笑)!
2階での撮影を終え、1階へ下りて潮見くんの撮影の列に並びました。琉翔くんの撮影開始が少し遅れていて、さらに潮見くんの列が超長蛇の列だったのは、私にとって本当にありがたいことでした——だって、会場に少しでも長くく留まって、極上のサウスバードであり続けるための完璧な口実ができたのですから!🦜✨
While we were lining up for Shiomi, he came to check around and talk to fans right close to our group—so I could clearly see him, so dazzlingly bright in his formal suit, with his black hair and his left earring 💎. OMG! He was way, way, way, wayyyyy more handsome than in photos or videos, I cannot!
When Ryuga’s photo session was ready, Taiga went upstairs to Ryuga. We were still lining up for Shiomi, so this South Bird was looking up to the moon 🌙 while the Tiger 🐅 was standing so close to the railing! My sister said she saw him eating a doughnut 🍩!
Daichi and Nico had already changed out of their uniforms and were cleaning up the stage—that precious view was so cute! I got to see Nico in his usual football jersey, lol ⚽. I could see Daichi and Nico laughing while carrying something, looking like they were enjoying the final cleanup job!
潮見くんの列に並んでいる最中、大河くんが私たちのすぐ近くまで来て周りのファンの方々と楽しそうにお話ししてくれました。おかげでフォーマルなスーツ姿に黒髪、そして左耳に輝くピアスがバッチリ目に入り、あまりの眩しさにクラクラしてしまいました 💎 もう……写真や動画で見るよりも何倍も、何十倍も、何百倍もイケメンすぎてやばかったです!😍💕
琉翔くんの撮影準備が整うと、大河くんは2階の琉翔くんのところへ上っていきました。私たちはまだ潮見くんの列に並んでいたので、サウスバードの私は、吹き抜けの手すりのすぐそばに立つ大河くん🐅を、じっと「月を見上げる」かのように見上げていました 🌙💦
一方、大地くんとNicoくんはすでに衣装から私服に着替え、ステージの片付けを始めていました——その日常感溢れる貴重な姿が本当に可愛かったです!Nicoくんはおなじみのサッカーユニフォーム姿で(笑)⚽大地くんとNicoくんが何かを運んでいる最中に楽しそうに笑い合っていて、最後の片付け作業すら満喫しているような様子が微笑ましかったです!
While I was lining up, the girl in front of me asked if I was a Kossy-tan because there was a shokupan (bread) keychain hanging on my bag 🍞 (given by my Kossy-tan friend I met in Osaka!). She also asked me, “You’re also Taiga’s fan, right?” to which I could only shyly say yes, lol. I wanted to ask for her SNS account, but being my usual self, I panicked, got a mental block, and froze up when encountering a stranger 🧊. I felt very sorry and regretful that I couldn't talk more, even though she purposely initiated the conversation.
When my turn came, wow! Shiomi was so tall, but he was just being Shiomi XD. Despite his long queue, I found him to be a simply airheaded, funny, adorable Shiomi (I don't mean that in a bad way!). Wait, now I forgot what he asked me, lol! I’m sorry, Shiomi wasn’t in my memory, lol! But I heard he asked my sister who her favorite was, and he insisted on knowing more when she answered "all," lol! He’s really true to the image I had of him.
列に並んでいる時、前にいた女の子が私のバッグにぶら下がっていた食パンのキーホルダーを見つけて「こっしー担ですか?」と話しかけてくれました 🍞(大阪で出会ったこっしー担のお友達からいただいた大切なものです!)。さらに「大河くんのファンですよね?」とも聞かれて、私は照れくさそうに「はい」と答えるのが精一杯でした(笑)。やっぱりバレるよね!🙈💦
本当はSNSのアカウントを聞きたかったのですが、人見知りのいつもの癖でパニックになり、初対面の人を前に頭が真っ白になって固まってしまいました 🧊 せっかく彼女から話しかけてくれたのに、もっとおしゃべりできなかったのが本当に申し訳なくて悔やまれます。
そしていよいよ私の番がやってきました。わぁ!🦒✨潮見くんは背がとっても高かったのですが、中身はどこまでも“潮見くん”のままでした🤣 超長蛇の列をこなしているにもかかわらず、良い意味で天然で、面白くて、最高に愛おしい潮見くんそのものでした!……
待って、テンパりすぎて彼に何を聞かれたのかすっかり忘れてしまいました(笑)!潮見くん、記憶から飛んでしまってごめんなさい(笑)!
でも姉には「誰が好きなの?」と聞いて、姉が「全員です!」と答えると、「え?本当に?本当に?!」としつこく(笑)食い下がっていたそうです!本当に私が思い描いていた通りの魅力的な潮見くんでした。🤣
While waiting for my sister’s photo session, I saw Taiga talking to a group of staff, thanking them and giving them a deep, respectful bow as they’d finished their work 🙇♂️. OMG, just like what I always see in videos—the good manners, that’s one of the sides I like about him so much.
姉の撮影を待っている間、大河くんがスタッフの方々のグループとお話しされているのが見えました。お仕事が終わったスタッフの皆さんへお礼を伝え、深々と丁寧にお辞儀をされていたのです 🙇♂️ もう、いつも動画で見ている通りの誠実さと礼儀正しさで、「こういうところがあるから大好きなんだなぁ」と改めて実感して、ますます惚れちゃいました 💕 胸がいっぱいです!
After Shiomi’s photo session, we headed upstairs to take a photo with Ryuga 📸. Ryuga was so cute and sweet. His aura was so calm and gentle that I didn’t feel nervous around him at all. Ryuga smelled so sweet of perfume, while the rest of the members, including Taiga, were completely scentless! I told him I always watch his Insta Live, so he asked me for my IG username!
潮見くんとの撮影を終えたあと、私たちは琉翔くんとの撮影のために2階へと向かいました 📸 琉翔くんは本当にかわいくて、スイートでした。彼の纏うオーラがとても穏やかで優しかったおかげで、彼と一緒の時は不思議とあまり緊張せずにいられました。
あと、琉翔くんに関して強い印象は大河くんをはじめ他のメンバーが無香だったのに対して、琉翔くんからはとっても甘い香水のいい香りが漂っていました!いつもインスタライブを見ていることも、琉翔くんに直接伝えることができました。
Returning the Tokens & FamilyMart Encounter 🏪
Once we finished all our photo sessions, we were ready to go home. I confidently called out to my sisters, "Let’s go!" while heading down a few flights of stairs, before my younger sister stopped me: "Where are you going? The elevator is on this floor!"
Oops! I got so flustered—Taiga was downstairs! I didn’t mean to head down to see him; I was just completely lost because I hadn't been paying attention to the building layout. But my sister definitely thought I was trying to sneak downstairs to see Taiga again, lol! 🤣
琉翔くんとの撮影が最後になり、「Okay, let's go!」と妹たちに自信満々に声をかけ、帰ろうと階段を数段下りかけたところで、妹に呼び止められました。「どこ行くの?エレベーターはこの階だよ!」
……やってしまいました!テンパりすぎて完全に迷子になっていたのです——しかも階下には大河くんがいました!決して大河くんを一目見たくて降りようとしたわけではなく、単に建物の構造を理解していなくて迷子になっていただけなのですが、妹には絶対「また大河くんに会いに行こうとコソコソ降りて行った」と思われました(笑)!💦💦💦
So, we stepped out to grab some food nearby 🍱. While looking through our things, we realized we still had the coins given to us at the start of the show, which we hadn't known what to do with. I faintly recalled reading something about returning certain items during the event, though I wasn't entirely sure if I had understood it correctly. Keeping something when I'm unsure of its purpose never feels right to me, so we decided to head back to the venue building to see if anyone from the staff was still around 🏢. (I figured if no one was there, I could just send them an email later to ask about it!).
When we arrived, we spotted Imamura-san busy packing up equipment and loading things into their van 🚚. I was a bit hesitant—I didn’t want to make them feel uncomfortable with the presence of fans after the show ended—but I still approached him to ask what the coins were for. He kindly explained that they were tokens meant to be exchanged for a drink during intermission 🍹. Since we hadn't used them, I handed them back to him, said, "Ja, okaeshi shimasu" 🤲, expressed our thanks once more, and said goodbye 👋.
その後、会場を出て近くのケバブ屋さんで夕食を買い、ホテルに戻ろうとした時に、ポケットの中に開演時に渡された謎のコインが残っていることに気づきました。イベント中に何かを返却するような記述を読んだ記憶がかすかにあったものの、正しく理解できていたか自信がありませんでした。
使い道が分からないものをそのまま持ち帰るのも気になってしまう性分ですし、イスラム教の教えでは自分のものにしてしまうと罪になってしまうので、スタッフさんがまだ残っているか確認するために一度会場のビルへ戻ることにしました 🏢(誰もいなければ、あとでメールで問い合わせればいいやと思っていました!)。
会場に到着すると、今村さんが機材の搬出作業や車への積み込みで忙しそうにされているのが見えました 🚚 イベント終了後にファンがつきまとっていると思われたくなかったので少し躊躇しましたが、思い切って今村さんに近づき、コインの用途について尋ねてみました。すると優しく「休憩時間にドリンクと交換するためのコインだったんですよ 🍹」と教えてくださいました。使わなかった旨をお伝えし、「じゃあ、お返しします 🤲」とコインをお渡しして、改めて感謝の気持ちとお別れの挨拶を伝えました 👋
Afterward, we went into the FamilyMart right next to Kinema Club to grab some water and snacks 🏪. As what I was looking for wasn’t there, I immediately walked toward the exit—I didn’t want to be mistaken for lingering around to wait for the boys! Just as I was about to step out of the convenience store... Taiga walked right in! 😱🚨
I don’t know, I felt like I was practically blocking his path—though the entrance was probably wide enough, my brain just panicked! I spontaneously scrambled to step aside, trying to hide in the corner to clear the way for him 🏃♀️. He looked directly into my eyes and gave me such a sweet, warm smile 😊. My sister casually said to him, "Otsukaresama deshita!" 🗣️, to which he replied with a warm thank-you and added, "Ki wo tsukete kaette ne!" 🙋♂️ (Get home safely!). I’m amazed my sisters could say obvious things like that when I just lost my words the moment I saw him T-T.
OMG, he was just... I don't even know how to describe it! 😭❤️
それから、キネマ倶楽部のすぐ隣にあるファミリーマートに入り、お水やお菓子を買うことにしました 🏪(お土産を買いそびれてしまったので、コンビニで代わりになるようなものを探していたのです)。でも探していたものが見つからなかったので、すぐに店の外へ向かうことにしました——彼らの出待ちをしていると誤解されたくなかったのです!💦
そして、まさにコンビニを出ようとしたその瞬間……なんと、大河くんが店内にパッと入ってきたのです!😱🚨
もう、自分の脳内は大パニック!入り口は十分な広さがあったはずなのに、大河くんの道を塞いでしまっているような気がしてしまい、焦った私は道を空けるために慌てて壁際に身をひそめました 🏃♀️ すると大河くんは最高にスイートで温かい笑顔を向けてくれたのです 😱 姉と妹がごく自然に「お疲れ様でした!」🗣️と声をかけると、大河くんは温かくお礼を言って、「気をつけて帰ってね!」🙋♂️と声をかけてくれました。私が大河くんを見た瞬間に言葉を失ってフリーズしていた一方で、普通にそう言える妹たちには本当に感心してしまいます 😭❤️
Reflecting on the Journey 🤲✨
Later, we returned to the hotel, and after preparing myself, I performed my night prayers, and then proceeded with a repentance prayer until 3 AM 🤲—worried if I had misbehaved or conducted myself poorly throughout the event, especially when I didn't cast down my gaze and kept looking at him.
I didn’t sleep at all that night, endlessly reflecting on the day. We headed to Narita Airport at 5 AM the next morning ✈️, caught my flight back to KLIA, then to Penang, and finally arrived home at 11 PM 🏠. Then I had to wake up at 5 AM for work... and here I am on my second day back, still daydreaming about Kinema Club, lol! (And refusing to touch any male patients XD 🏥).
ホテルに戻って身なりを整えた後、夜の礼拝を捧げ、夜中の3時まで悔い改めの礼拝を捧げていました 🤲——イベントの間、視線を外さずに大河くんをじっと見つめ続けてしまったことや(すごく反省しました💦)、気づかずに触れてしまったこと、自分の振る舞いに失礼や不適切な点がなかったかと、不安でたまらなくなってしまったのです。
その夜は一日を深く振り返ってしまい、まったく眠れませんでした。翌朝5時には成田空港へ向かい ✈️、KLIA経由でペナン行きの便に乗り、夜の11時にようやく自宅に到着しました 🏠。そして翌朝は5時に起きて仕事へ……仕事に復帰して数日後の今日も、キネマ倶楽部での出来事を思い出してはすっかり上の空です(笑)!(男性患者さんに触れるのすらためらってしまうくらいです XD 🏥)。
One thing is for sure: Taiga is an even better person in real life than I ever imagined 🌟. He was very stoic, serious, dedicated, perfectionist, and well-mannered. The way he stood and walked was so composed—steady, emitting a strong, bright aura that makes you feel scared to approach at first. Yet, behind that intimidating professional front, he is unexpectedly soft, gentle, and deeply attentive to the people around him. The moment you step inside the circle of his aura, all that intimidation completely melts away—you instantly feel so warm, safe, and comfortable.
His handsome face is just a bonus. Anyone can be handsome, and anyone can build skills or talent with practice. But not everyone possesses such a beautiful, genuine character. His true value isn't just in his appearance or talent—it lies in his deeply charming, humble personality. It made me respect and adore him even more as an artist and as a person. How can I not love him more? 💖✨
ひとつだけ確かなのは、実際にお会いした大河くんは、私が想像していた以上に素晴らしい人だったということです 🌟 ストイックで真面目、仕事に対して誠実で完璧主義、そして本当に礼儀正しい方でした。立ち姿や歩き方ひとつをとっても実に堂々としていて、ブレない芯の強さと息をのむようなオーラを放っており、最初は近づくことすら怖く感じられるほどでした。
ですが、その圧倒されるほどプロフェッショナルな雰囲気の裏には、思いがけないほど柔らかく繊細で、周囲の人々への細やかな気配りに溢れた温かさがありました。ひとたび彼のオーラの内側に入ると、最初の緊張感は嘘のように溶け去り、一瞬にして包み込まれるような安心感と心地よさに満たされるのです。
彼の美しい容姿は、ほんのおまけに過ぎません。顔がかっこいい人や、練習を重ねて技術や才能を磨く人は世の中にたくさんいます。ですが、彼のように美しく誠実な人柄を兼備えている人は滅多にいません。彼の本当の価値は、外見や才能だけでなく、深い魅力に満ちた謙虚な人間性にあります。アーティストとして、そして一人の人間として、彼への尊敬と愛おしさがさらに深まりました。こんなの、好きにならない方が無理です 💖✨
Looking back on everything, I realized that in the end, I didn't even tell any of the Mayonaka no Circus members that I had come all this way to celebrate my very first anniversary of becoming their fan 🎪💖. I even completely forgot my original plan to wish Nico an early birthday! But honestly, I didn't need to. Just being there, soaking in every second of their hard work, and witnessing Taiga's vision come to life was more than enough of a celebration for me. ✨
すべての出来事を振り返ってみて、ひとつ気づいたことがあります。結局のところ、私は「真夜中のサーカス」のメンバーの誰にも、ファンになって1周年という大切な記念日をお祝いするために遥々やってきたことを伝えられませんでした 🎪💖 Nicoくんに少し早いお誕生日のお祝いを伝えるという当初の計画すら、すっかり忘れていたほどです!ですが正直なところ、そんな言葉を伝える必要すらありませんでした。あの場所に身を置き、彼らの血の滲むような努力の成果を一秒一秒全身で感じ取り、大河くんの描いた夢が形になる瞬間をこの目で見届けられたこと——それだけで、私にとっては十分すぎるほど最高のお祝いでした ✨
💐御礼💐
—真夜中のサーカス (@mayonaka_circus) September 1, 2026
9/1【真夜中のサーカス -CHOICE-】
どの道を選んでもきっと迷う。
それでも僕たちは、自分たちが選んだ道を信じて進みます❗️
ここから始まる新章を
一緒に見届けてください。
素敵な一日でした!
次回は9/5 五反田G +
【真夜中のサーカス主催無料ライブ】✨
待ってます!#真夜中のサーカス pic.twitter.com/0XArcis4jJ
No comments:
Post a Comment