Sunday, April 12, 2026

🍀 2003.04.12 → Forever: Celebrating 23 Years of Kota Matsumoto ❤️

🍀
✨

23 Years of Kota Matsumoto 🥂

JOINED: 2003.04.12 💚 Anniversary +1 Day!

I’m technically a day late with this post, but for a good reason—I was so busy celebrating and watching Kota-kun yesterday that I didn't have a second to breathe! 😂 Happy 23rd Anniversary to our favorite Stage King!

Whether you’ve been a fan since the M.A.D. days, cheered him on during the Uchū Six (宇宙Six) era, or are supporting him now in Akutare (あくたれ), his 23-year journey is something we all treasure. He never stops working for us!

🎥 Watch his latest update here:

I’m still working my way through Grand Rion 🦁, but to celebrate this milestone, I wanted to share two other incredible stages he’s done recently. Here’s a bit about them:

🎭 Special Anniversary Sharing

1. Kuchiduke (タクフェス『くちづけ』)
A beautiful, emotional Takufes production. Kota shows incredible acting range in this story about the lives and hearts of people in a group home. Truly moving.

2. Yonigeya Honpo (夜逃げ屋本舗)
Kota stars as the leader of a company that helps people make a "night-time escape" from their troubles. It captures his charisma as a leading man (Zacho) perfectly!

🍀 THE ANNIVERSARY BOX 🍀

Please keep these links within the fandom!

No comments:

Post a Comment