Hi everyone!
Today is Tora-chan Day, also known as "Eru spending money Day."
I don't know what possessed me, but I went on a total online shopping spree! lol.
Can you guess what I bought?
① Kis-My-Ft2 LIVE TOUR 2025 MAGFACT Bundle from CDJapan
I’ve been postponing this until today for no particular reason... 😓 Silly me!
🌺#CHOIYAMA週間 1️⃣日目🌺
— NEWS | ELOV-Label (@NEWS0915_music) February 20, 2026
『Making of CHOI集会』をちょい見せー!
バチバチに踊ってます🕺
Blu-ray & DVD
「CHOIYAMA - Play Back 2025 -」
2/26(木)まで予約受付中👇
🔗https://t.co/X4N1GXDHOK#小山慶一郎#CHOIYAMA#PlayBack pic.twitter.com/mGBEjIcwhH
Update: Yeay! There is definitely Taiga in the video 😍
③ Gang Role Play Live (GRPL) on Hulu Japan
I couldn't give up on this one since Taiga directed the live! This was my most expensive purchase because I had to deal with... you-know-what... just to subscribe from abroad!
But I have no regrets! I’m looking forward to all three!
Why call it Tora-chan Day? Because I spent a lot of money today all because of Taiga—and he even updated his Instagram today too! Yeay, Eru is happy! 💕
This video is from Taiga's Instagram story today
Taiga also shared a glimpse of a snowy scenery today! ☃️ The view looks so cold, but seeing his post really warmed my heart.
Stay warm, Taiga!
No comments:
Post a Comment