Monday, February 9, 2026

Researching RPL: My Favorite Taiga Moments & His New X Account


Hi, guys!

As Taiga posted on his Instagram yesterday, he is involved with GRPL again this year, which was held on February 7th and 8th, 2026. He also created an X (Twitter) account under the name Taiga Akiyama


 

I didn't actually know what RPL was because I'm not a gamer, but after doing some research, I found a long documentary on RPL 2025 (which was held last December). I even spotted Taiga in the video—he was so cute! 😍


Here is the YouTube video. I’ve linked to the exact timestamp where Taiga appears.



I even clipped the part of the video where Taiga can be spotted.


Hmmm? That sounds just like him... 🤔 And I was correct, right? Lol! 🎯✨

In a peach-colored parka among all those black T-shirts, he’s so striking! 🍑✨ He looks amazing in peach! But what makes him even cuter is that restless leg!!! 🥺 He’s so precious!!!! (I’m a little worried, though, since that can be a sign of someone being anxious or overthinking.)

Flailing intensifies! 🌀 
He's so cute!!! Look at those puppy eyes 🥺 and that sweet smile 🫠 when he looks at the person talking. 
My heart can't hold the overflowing cuteness!!!! ❤️‍🔥 He'll forever be my cute puppy!!! 🐶✨ 

No comments:

Post a Comment