Friday, March 13, 2026

Master Key Unlocked and The Prince is Back: Going Your Way 🗝️👑🎸

OMG! The Prince is BACK!!

👑 OMG! The Prince is BACK!!🎸

I am so happy and excited for Hiroki! If you’ve been here since the V.West days like I have, you know this is the moment we’ve been waiting for. Hiroki Uchi is finally back as a singer!

Watching this makes me think of the Master Key performance on Shonen Club! My mix-madmade heart is exploding for the boys in the back:

No! Don’t make me start it! Damn! I need to flail over all the boys! 😭✨ Seeing the M.A.D. boys synchronization-dancing behind Uchi-kun is the peak of my existence. They weren't just "back dancers," they were the backbone of that era! If you know, you know. ❤️✨

Okay, just one clip!

KOTA ❤


📅 Release Roadmap:

  • April 1: "Believe my story" (The V.West anthem!)
  • April 15: "Master key" (Digital Release)
  • July 8: Full Album "0" Drops!

No comments:

Post a Comment