I seriously need to vent about the emotional chaos of the last 24 hours... 😭💔

I was so ready for Maeda Taisho’s 1st single: 『Beautiful World ~Utsukushiki Bokura no Sekai~ / Love is a maze』! ✨ It officially released on 15/3, and though Amazon said mine would arrive on 17/3, I was okay with waiting a couple of days. I even checked last night, and it confirmed: "Arriving Today."

But then, this morning happened. 😇💢 Instead of a delivery notification, I got a CANCELLATION EMAIL. Just like that.

The palpitation was real and exhausting. My heart was throbbing so fast but I felt like my heart just stopped the moment I saw the word 'sold out' everywhere. 💔 I was so stressed that during my afternoon nap, the palpitations followed me and I even dreamed about the DVD... 😱

But then, I woke up and saw a certain someone's IG story... 📱👀

Taisho Story
Taiga Story 2

Are you kidding me right now?! 😂✨ What are you bragging about, Taiga!? 💢📱

Damn! That was the one precious copy I was literally dying for! 😫 This is seriously annoying! When I was so broken and panicking because I thought I wouldn't be able to witness your magic touch in that DVD, you're out here flaunting that you've got that copy of yours, huh!? 😤🔥💥

I didn't even care which random card I got at first, but after seeing you flex that #BlackPrince card... now I'm dying for one too! 🖤🃏✨ If I don't get a matching card with you after all this trauma, I'm going to be so mad!! 💢🥀

Taisho Story

And Taisho-kun!! 🤨 Why are you replying to his story like everything is normal?! 😂 How dare you hand over that last precious copy to Taiga when mine was just cancelled?! Was that actually MY copy you gave him?! 📀💀🥊

Do you even realize the reason I was so devastated was because I couldn't bear the thought of not seeing YOUR stage? 🎭✨ The direction! The lighting! 💡 I almost lost the chance to see Taiga's work because of that Amazon mess, and you're out here having a cute moment with him?! 💔🥺📸

This is an unforgivable foul play! 🙈💢 ♥

Thankfully, I managed to secure a copy on CDJapan right before it was too late! 🙌✨ The "DVD War" is over, and now I'm just manifesting that #BlackPrince card to match his! 🤞🖤

🚨 PLOT TWIST: Tragedy After Tragedy! 😭💔

I seriously thought the drama was over after securing my copy at CDJapan... but the universe had other plans! 😇💢

Because I have actual Amazon Trauma, I couldn't stop refreshing my order history. I’m so glad I did, because just when I thought I was safe... I saw the words every fan dreads:

【Backorder: Usually ships in 2-4 weeks】 😱💔

The palpitations came back instantly! Getting a backorder notice right after a release-day cancellation?! What kind of nightmare is this? I couldn't just sit there for weeks while Taiga is out there flexin' his copy! 😤💢

So, I went back into the trenches one more time. After more frantic searching, I've made my final stand: I re-ordered on HMV Japan! 💿🔥

I am fighting for my life just to see your magic touch as the stage director, Taiga-kun! I won't give up! ♥

🛒 Where to Secure Your Copy!

CDJapan is highly recommended for official First Press bonuses! 💿✨

DVD Edition @ CDJapan Check HMV Japan